Wednesday, December 13, 2006

'Tis the Season!

As we approach this busy Christmas season, whether you be Jew or Christian, undeclared or "other", friend or foe, I pray that you slow down and enjoy your family and friends instead of being caught up in all the frenzy that this time of year brings.

If you are a believer in Christ, may you remember to place our Lord and Savior uppermost in your thoughts. If you are not a believer, I pray that you too may one day learn who Christ is and what He has done for me and for each person on earth - yes, that means YOU :) - and that you too may believe (but not just believe, for satan too "believes" and trembles). (If you would like to learn more, please email me at toby@tenlev.com and I will try to promptly reply).

For those who have not yet seen it, I highly recommend seeing the movie "The Nativity Story". If you would like to see some film clips, please visit this site: http://www.thenativitystory.com

As an added thought, if it weren't for Christ and His birth, we wouldn't even be having this Christ-mas holiday season.

May you and your family be richly blessed!

Warmly,
Toby

About the Author:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
To find the best home based business ideas and
opportunities so you can work at home visit:
http://www.Prosperity-Gate.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home